'WooriNet, Inc.' (hereafter referred to as 'Company') respects the privacy of customers and complies with the Act on Promotion of Information Network Usage and Information Protection.
The Company will disclose the purpose of the personal information provided by the customer through the use of the personal information policy and the measures taken to protect personal information.
When revising the personal information processing policy, the company will announce it through website announcement (or individual notice).
This policy will be effective January 1, 2017.
1. Purpose of Personal Information / Status / Term / Method
The Company uses personal information for the following purposes:
We will not use any personal information other than the following, and we will seek prior consent if any changes are made.
(1) Purpose: Technical support / disability handling, elimination of shareholder contact information,
(2) Personal information item name: name, company name, telephone number, e-mail address
(3) Collection method: Homepage, landline
(4) Retention period
1) When registering on the homepage - until the homepage is closed
2) In case of technical support - 3 weeks after completing the objective (technical support DB)
3) Use a landline phone - Do not save separately
2. Personal information processing entrustment
In principle, the Company will not entrust the processing of personal information to others without the consent of the user. In the event that there is a need for
entrustment of personal information processing in the future, notice shall be given to the entrusted person, contents of commissioned work, period of consignment,
We will also receive prior consent if necessary.
3. Destruction of personal information
In principle, if the purpose of processing personal information is accomplished, the company will destroy the personal information without delay. The procedures,
deadlines and methods of destruction are as follows.
(1) Destruction procedure
The information entered by the user is transferred to a separate DB after the completion of the purpose (separate documents in the case of paper) and is stored or
temporarily destroyed after a certain period of time according to the internal policy and other related laws. At this time, the personal information transferred to DB
will not be used for other purposes unless it is under the law.
(2) The due date
In the case where the personal information of the user has elapsed, within 5 days from the end of the holding period, when the personal information is not needed,
such as accomplishing the purpose of processing personal information, abolishing the service, We destroy the personal information within five days from the day
when it is recognized that the processing of the personal information is unnecessary.
(3) Destruction method
Information in the form of electronic files uses technical methods that can not reproduce records.
4. Rights, duties and methods of the information entity
- The information subject can exercise the right of privacy of the company at any time with respect to the company.
A. Personal information request
B. If there is an error, request correction
C. Deletion request
D. Processing stop request
- If the information subject requires correction or deletion of personal information, the company will not use or provide the personal information until the correction or
deletion is completed.
5. Measures to ensure the safety of personal information
In accordance with Article 29 of the Personal Information Protection Act, the Company has the following technical, administrative and physical measures to ensure safety.
(1) Minimization and training of personal information handling staff
Employees who deal with personal information are designated and limited to the person in charge, and measures are taken to minimize personal information.
(2) Establishment and enforcement of internal management plan
We have established and implemented an internal management plan for the safe handling of personal information.
(3) Encryption of personal information
Your personal information is stored and managed in an encrypted form, which you only need to know. Important data uses separate security features, such as
encrypting file and transfer data, or using file lock functionality.
(4) Technical measures against hacking
In order to prevent leakage and damage of personal information caused by hacking or computer virus, we install security program, periodically update / check,
install system in outside controlled area and technically / physically monitor and block.
6. Contact information of personal information protection officer and person in charge
You may report all personal information related complaints arising from your use of our services to your personal information manager or department.
The Company will respond promptly and adequately to your complaints.
General Manager, Sang Won Lee (Head of Personal Information Management) 031-270-7303 email@example.com
Assistant Manager, Byoung Sun Kim (Personal Information Officer) 031-270-7304 firstname.lastname@example.org
If you need to report or consult about other privacy infringement, please contact the following organizations.
Personal Information Infringement Notification Center (www.118.or.kr)
The Supreme Prosecutors' Office (www.spo.go.kr / 02-3480-2000)
Cyber Terror Response Center (www.ctrc.go.kr / 1566-0112)
7. Change of personal information processing policy
announced from 7 days before the change.
8. The cookie is installed and operated, and you can reject it.
A cookie is a very small text file that is sent to your browser by the server used to run the website and is stored on your computer.
By storing the preferences of users through cookies, we support the faster web environment for users and utilize them to improve service for convenient use.
How to decline cookie collection
1) After running Internet Explorer, click Tools menu> Internet Options> Privacy> Settings
2) After Chrome runs, right-click Settings menu> Show advanced settings at the bottom of the screen> Content settings button for personal information> Cookies